We decided to play this game in Ibexi Bangalore office, to help people of msg ibexi and Ibexi bond together. The main purpose was just to know our colleagues better and end the year on a fun filled note! The game was organized by some of us (Charu, Lakshmi, Ruchi, Arpita, Rachna and I)
- Each person is Secret Santa for a colleague in office.
- You are not supposed to reveal to anyone the name of the person you are a Secret Santa of!
- The person will have to guess the name of his/her Secret Santa on 23rd December
- You are responsible for buying a gift for the person (whose name you selected by picking up the chit in the bowl)
- Gifts are to be sponsored by you only.No reimbursements! :) Gifts can include bookmarks, chocolates, colored pen, a poster of his/her favorite cricketer etc. Simple and inexpensive gifts only.
- Cost of gift(minimum Rs – 20 max- Rs 50)
- On Friday(23rd December) morning please place a gift near the Christmas tree in office for the person you are Secret Santa for along with a hint/riddle about yourself .This will make it easier for the person to guess his/her Secret Santa.
- On 23rd Dec we all will open our gifts and try and guess who our Secret Santa was.(each person will get 2 chances to guess his/ her Secret Santa)
On 22nd Dec, we sent out an email to get people excited about the next day. We urged everyone to put in some thought and a bit of effort and get the gifts ready.
At 5pm, we met near the Christmas tree. Charu picked each gift and read the person's name for whom the gift was marked and then the riddle. People tried to guess, some got it right, some didn't. But it was good fun :) with lots of laughs and giggles. Here's a collage-