Friday, December 2, 2011

Apple Banana Muffins

Ingredients-

1.5 cups flour (I used WW)
3 tablespoons sugar (I used sugar syrup- the ones you have left over from canned gulab jamuns!!)

1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 egg
1/3 cup milk
1 tablespoon oil
1/2 cup finely chopped / grated apple
1/4 cup mashed ripe banana (I had a really really ripe, large banana)

Method-

Sift all the dry ingredients. In another bowl, beat the egg, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Do not over mix, it dries your muffins. Fold in apple and banana.

Bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.

Mine got over even before I could click pics!! This is all I had left!! They tasted good next morning too :-)

I am sending this to  CC- Holiday Baking



No comments:

Post a Comment