- 1..5 cup sweet potatoes boiled and diced
- 1.5 cup apple diced
- 1 ripe banana diced
- 1 cup flour (wheat / multi grain/ maida as desired)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter or refined oil
- raisins and nuts as desired
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon / 1 small stick
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup milk
Monday, November 22, 2010
Sweet potato bake
Mix all fruits and sweet potatoes, add honey, cinnamon and milk and raisins and mix well, keep in an oven proof dish.
In a medium sized bowl, mix flour, nuts, sugar and oil, mix well. Spread over the mixture in the oven proof dish. Do not mix.
Bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 mins till top browns. Tastes awesome, we tried it tonight :)